What you’ll do here
As a design intern you will become a fully integrated team member working on a large variety of projects and ventures: from long-term product work, to partnering with exciting organisations to innovate on specific challenges, to developing brands in the digital space.
At A Color Bright, there is no clear line between “visual design” and “UX/UI”. Depending on your skill set and interest, you will contribute to the entire process of taking a loose idea all the way to people’s screens. That may include everything from research and ideation, to concepting and design.
You will be part of a fast-moving, agile team with a big emphasis on self-responsibility.
Who we’re looking for
- You are studying a design-related program (communication design, interaction design)
- You are interested in the digital space and the web as a medium
- You have some design knowledge and have put that to use on personal or university projects
- You are familiar with Figma (or Sketch)
- You speak English
What we offer
- Interesting projects in a wide range of industries
- Opportunity to grow into a full-time position
- Friendly, international, engaged team with decades of experience in design and development
- Fun office environment – we have drinks, snacks, and a Sonos sound system for you to take control over the office tunes!
- Internships are paid.
- 6 months internship, flexible start
- Full-time from our office in Berlin-Kreuzberg
- Working language is English
How to apply
Please send your CV and portfolio (or anything else that gives us a good impression of your interests in design and the work you’ve done) to Sarah and Sven.