With our content team, we produce daily content for various social media channels and develop long-term content marketing strategies with a focus on music, culture and social topics. In this team we have editors, content designers and social media managers. You'll act as a creative interface between the design and editorial teams, transforming raw video footage from various sources into standout short clips and proactively developing new aesthetics and formats for social media. You'll also work on video podcasts with the award-winning journalists of our podcast studio, ACB Stories.
- Good video editing skills with an innovative approach and your own style
- Interest in continuous personal development
- You understand the needs of different users and the dynamics of different platforms
- Excellent communication skills and motivation to work collaboratively
- Enthusiasm for pop culture, memes, current social issues and social media trends
- Fluent in German and English
- Permanent position or freelancer with weekly time allotment
- LGBTQIA+, BIPoC and family-friendly environment
- Office and podcast studio in Berlin-Kreuzberg (flexible split between on-site and remote possible)
If you're interested in the position, send an email with your resume and portfolio or relevant links to email@example.com. We also look forward to your answers to this question: which 3 social media videos do you think are above average and why?