What you’ll do here
You will get a chance to work on a large variety of projects and ventures: from long-term product work, to partnering with exciting organisations to innovate on specific challenges, to developing brands in the digital space.
At A Color Bright, there is no clear line between “visual design” and “UX/UI”. You will contribute substantially to the entire process of taking a loose idea all the way to people’s screens and hopefully make their lives a bit more joyful. That includes everything from research and product discovery, to creative concepting and crafting smart design solutions, to maintaining and pushing a product roadmap.
Your work will have an impact right away. We’re a small company, after all. That is by design. You will be part of a fast-moving, agile team with a big emphasis on self-responsibility and close ties to the tech world. Our clients come to us because of our experience and our ability to drive projects as a whole, not because they need a “digital agency” to “execute”. As a designer, you will help us deliver on this proposition – and get even better at it with every project.
What we offer
- Solid salary and benefits. We offer an above-average salary and 28 days of paid time off, with semi-flexible working hours.
- Career development opportunities. Regularly exchange feedback, participate in strategic company off-sites, and access a professional development budget to spend on conferences, seminars, and books.
- Experienced, international, engaged team. We are from Australia, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Portugal, and the USA, with decades of experience in design and development between us.
- Fun office environment. We have drinks, snacks, and a Sonos sound system for you to take control of the office tunes.
- Full-time from our office in Berlin-Kreuzberg.
- English at work, pushing for German over lunch and beers.
- Starting ASAP and interested in a longer-term commitment.
How to apply
If you have solid experience working on digital products – be it at another product studio or at a startup – and this sounds up your alley, we would love to hear from you. Please share your CV and your portfolio (or anything else that gives us a good impression of the work you’ve done). In addition to that, we’re curious about the following three things:
- What are you hoping to get out of a position at A Color Bright?
- What’s your favourite digital thing, and why?
- What’s the one thing you can bring to a group of people?
Please send your answers, along with everything else we should know, to Sarah and Sven.