What you’ll do here
Rooted in both tech and digital culture, we live product and we know brand. Applying a product design approach to branding, we focus on learning, iteration, speed and efficiency. As a Brand Designer at A Color Bright, you will have the opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects and initiatives, from launching a brand from scratch to long-term brand development — collaborating with established organizations and startups alike.
You will be the driving force in the entire process from research and brand positioning, all the way to bringing a brand to life. In an integrated team, you will be working closely with strategists, product designers and developers to create outstanding digital brand experiences.
Your work will have an impact right away. We’re a small company, after all. That is by design. You will be part of a fast-moving, agile team with a big emphasis on self-responsibility and close ties to the tech world. Our clients come to us because of our experience and our ability to drive projects as a whole, not because they need a “digital agency” to “execute”. As a Brand Designer, you will help us deliver on this proposition – and get even better at it with every project.
What we offer
- Solid salary and benefits. We offer an above-average salary and 28 days of paid time off, with semi-flexible working hours.
- Career development opportunities. Regularly exchange feedback, participate in strategic company off-sites, and access a professional development budget to spend on conferences, seminars, and books.
- Experienced, international, engaged team.
- Full-time in Berlin.
- Working languages English and German.
- Starting ASAP and interested in a longer-term commitment.
How to apply
If you have solid experience working on brands — particularly in the digital space — and this sounds up your alley, we would love to hear from you. Please share your CV and your portfolio (or anything else that gives us a good impression of the work you’ve done). In addition to that, we’re curious about the following three things:
- What are you hoping to get out of a position at A Color Bright?
- Which brand relaunch stood out to you recently, and why?
- What’s the one thing you can bring to a group of people?
Please send your answers, along with everything else we should know, to Joshua.