Project Manager / Scrum Master
We are A Color Bright, a product studio based in Berlin-Kreuzberg. We are a team of ~15 experienced developers, designers and strategists, all driven by a desire to move businesses forward and create products with a strong point of view. Our clients include global brands such as Red Bull and Spotify, as well as local businesses across tech, music and culture. We also run our own venture Deckset, a focused presentation app for Mac. We are looking for a project manager to help us optimise and manage our processes, and further improve how we work and what we make.
How we work
We are a rather small team — by design. We put a lot of emphasis on self-responsibility, interdisciplinary work, and a no-bullshit attitude towards setting up our projects. We work agile, without clinging to a specific process. Our clients typically become part of the team. There really is no difference to us — it’s all about the product and creating as much value for their customers as possible.
Who you are
- You have successfully managed projects in the software/web space and are well familiar with agile processes. (If you’re a trained scrum master, it’s certainly a plus.)
- You take an active interest in design, technology and the cultural background of our work.
- You have strong team skills and are able to work in a self-organised way.
- You are interested in a longer-term commitment and truly shaping the culture of an organisation.
- You speak English and, ideally, German.
What you will do
- Work closely with lead designers, developers and “business” to guide a project from proposal to launch (and beyond)
- Manage backlogs, priorities, budgets and a bunch of lovely, talented, sometimes complicated people :-)
- Take an active role in setting up our projects to be even more enjoyable and efficient
- Write proposals (in collaboration with other team members)
- Proactively identify opportunities to help everyone in the team — and us as a team — get better at what we do
How to apply
Please send everything we need to know about you to firstname.lastname@example.org.