Who you are
- You have successfully managed a variety of projects big and small. If it’s web/software projects we are talking about, great. If not, we’d still like to hear from you.
- You are familiar with Agile. (We work agile without clinging to a specific process.)
- You love using the web. (Not all the time. But, you know...)
- You are great at communicating with others.
- You have an active interest in design, technology and the cultural background of our work and industry
- You enjoy immersing yourself in new environments and understanding other people’s perspectives and challenges.
- You have experience with a variety of project management and presentation tools.
- You have strong team skills and are able to work in a self-organised way.
- You are generally open to a longer-term commitment.
- You speak English and German.
What you will do
- Join our team full-time in Berlin
- Take an active role in making our projects even more enjoyable and more efficient
- Talk to clients and partners on a daily basis
- Identify opportunities to help everyone in the team – and us as a team – get better at what we do
- Manage backlogs, budgets and a bunch of lovely, talented, sometimes complicated people :-)
- Write about your thoughts and ideas (if you want to)
How to apply
Please send everything we need to know about you to firstname.lastname@example.org.